(1) According to the application, carbon steel can be divided into three types: carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and free-cutting structural steel. Carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine-made structural steel;
(2) According to the smelting method, it can be divided into open hearth steel and converter steel;
(3) According to the deoxidation method, it can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi-killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);
(4) According to the carbon content, the carbon steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC ≤ 0.25%), medium carbon steel (WC 0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC > 0.6%);
(5) According to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (high in phosphorus and sulfur), high-quality carbon steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur) and high-quality steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur). ) and premium quality steel.
Previous: Steel coil
Next: No Information